Monday, January 19, 2015

Oops I did it again... I played with some emeralds and citrine.

Yes! I admit it. I loooove bad music. The pop music that makes people cringe makes me totally seat bop. Or as the young kids say. Totes awesome. I know. I am so lame. But Brittany, Back Street Boys? I can't get enough. But I digress. This is not a pop music blog. It's a beading blog. So here goes. 

My girl friend/beading bestie sent me these three sparkling yellow citrine ovals one day so I made this. 

Soooo pretty. Love emeralds and these had this sparkly rich dark green thing that was completely reflected in the price but now is not the time to contemplate my addiction either....

After a few wears of it like this, I made a quick and simple change. I moved the emeralds out from between the citrines. 


And this is how it pretty much stayed until last night, I decided to play with it some more and now........
Ok wait. Here it is with my branch -- I keep having to hide it in the coat closet bc the gardeners want to take it and my boys think it's unfair that I get to break the "outside things stay outside" rule. 


And finally, me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment